You can download the most recent version of my resume here.
Untitled Farming Game | Pixomori Davis, CA
SOFTWARE ENGINEER, GAME & UI DESIGNER December 2019 - Present
- Uses C++ to create robust gameplay systems in UE4.
- Prototypes experimental gameplay systems using node-based visual scripting (UE4 Blueprints).
- Crafts modern UI vector assets and implemented game code reactive UI using node-based visual scripting (UE4 Blueprints).
- Collaborates closely with artist via weekly sprint meetings to ensure team milestones are being met.
RE: Search | UC Davis Dept. of Biomedical Engineering Davis, CA
SOFTWARE ENGINEER, GAME DESIGNER April 2017 - June 2018
- Designed unique gameplay and quests based on weekly learning objectives.
- Used C# to create a waypoint-based movement system in Unity.
- Project was used as a proof of concept, securing a $1.5 million grant for UC Davis for further educational game development.
Yum Yum Project | UC Davis Depts. of Communication & Food Science Davis, CA
SOFTWARE ENGINEER, GAME DESIGNER June 2017 - Feb. 2018
- Worked well with a team to design 14 minigames.
- Used C# and Unity to prototype complete vertical slices of 2 of these minigames.
- Used C# to prototype a difficulty level ranking system to respond to the player’s win/loss record.
- Ensured accessible UI design across all minigames by employing HCI heuristic evaluations.